This is for real. The folks over at Web Design Ledger are giving away an iPhone 4s and 10 copies of Steve Jobs Biography.
From Web Design Ledger:
Today we have an awesome giveaway from our friends at MightyDeals.com, a platform that offers the best deals on products and services for web professionals. Their deals are really good and highly discounted (sometimes as much as 90% off the retail price).
In this giveaway, you have the chance to win 1 of 10 great prizes, with the first prize being an iPhone 4S (the contract free unlocked model directly from Apple) – shipped to your door, as well as a copy of Steve Jobs’ biography, by Walter Isaacson.
The other 9 winners will receive a copy of Steve Jobs’ biography.
Here is a bit of information about the prizes:
iPhone 4S is quick and responsive, which makes all the difference when you’re launching apps, browsing the web, gaming, and doing just about everything.
It sports a dual core A5 chip, with all new 8MP camera and options. iOS5 and iCloud and with personal assistant Siri. Model provided is 16GB, with option to choose black or white models (pending availability).
This is the UNLOCKED model, which is free of any contracts and works on any GSM network worldwide. Includes free shipping to anywhere in the world. Worth $649. Option for the winner to choose the black or white version. Read more about iPhone 4S
Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson
Based on more than forty interviews with Steve Jobs conducted over two years, as well as interviews with more than a hundred family members, friends, adversaries, competitors, and colleagues, Walter Isaacson has written a riveting story of the roller-coaster life and searingly intense personality of a creative entrepreneur.
Although Jobs cooperated with this book, he asked for no control over what was written nor even the right to read it before it was published. He put nothing off-limits. He encouraged the people he knew to speak honestly. And Jobs speaks candidly, sometimes brutally so, about the people he worked with and competed against. His friends, foes, and colleagues provide an unvarnished view of the passions, perfectionism, obsessions, artistry, devilry, and compulsion for control that shaped his approach to business and the innovative products that resulted.
- The unlocked iPhone includes all the features of the iPhone, but without a contract commitment. You can activate and use it on the supported GSM wireless network of your choice. Please note that it will NOT work with CDMA-based carriers. If you are with a CDMA-based carrier (such as Verizon or Sprint in the US), you will have the option to receive a payment of $649.
- iPhone and books will be sent free of charge to all winners pending availability.
- Customs or local taxes remain the responsibility of the winners.
- Contest void where prohibited by law.
- Apple, Inc. is not a part of this contest or endorsing it in any way or form.